1. GDVI has provided safety rules, the program schedule, and other information. Did the provided rules help you feel more comfortable, safe, and prepared for the weekend?
2. Have you previously attended any GDVI Multi-Day Retreats?
3. Did you feel the retreat was affordable:
4. How would you rate (1 poor, 5 best) the format and content of the step retreat?
5. Did you find the 12 step meetings helpful that were scheduled during the retreat?
6. Do you feel the amount of organization and structure of the retreat was ideal for you?
7. Do you feel there were enough breaks and 'downtime' provided by the retreat for you?
8. Safety is critical during recovery retreats and events, both generally and in terms of your sobriety. Please choose: "At the retreat I felt safe __."
9. What interested or motivated you to register for this retreat? OK to check more than one
10. On a scale of 1 to 10, with ten being the highest possible endorsement, would you recommend this retreat to a friend or recovery fellow?
11. If you are located in NJ, PA or DE would you be interested in being an Intergroup rep for your home meeting?
12. For future retreats, the elements I would strongly recommend GDVI keep as part of the event are: (choose as many as you'd like and leave blank if you disliked all)
13. Do you plan on attending another similar (step format) retreat with GDVI?