Presented by the Greater Delaware Valley Intergroup
2019 12-Step Women's Weekend Retreat
Friday, February 8 – Sunday, February 10, 2019
Description of retreat:
At the retreat weekend we do an intensive study of the 12 Steps-together. If you have worked on the Steps in this type of format before, you already know its value. If you have not done any study of the Steps, intensive or otherwise, this is a great way to do it, especially the first time as it gives you hope and faith that the program steps work. Regardless of where any one individual is in the Step study process, we are able to learn from sharing our experience, strength and hope with each other.
4:30 p.m. Room assignments, casual hang out in town and meeting early arrivers
7 p.m. SHARP! Introduction–hellos, ground rules, temporary sponsor availability, Draw names of chairpersons and speakers for weekend meetings; Getting Current/Check-ins.
8:00 a.m. Breakfast
9:15 a.m.-11:00 p.m. Meeting on Steps 1, 2 & 3; Meeting on Steps 4 & 5; Lunch (on your own) & Break time; Meeting on Steps 6 & 7; Dinner (together as a group); Getting Current Mtg; Meeting on Steps 8 & 9;
8:00 a.m. Breakfast
9:00 a.m.-12:45 p.m. Meeting on Steps 10, 11 & 12; Closing prayer and song.
Sleeping Arrangements & Commuter Information:
Room assignments will be given on a first come basis based on earliest registration date
Non-Commuters – $359
Commuters (with meals/no lodging) – $229
Location: National Hotel, Frenchtown, NJ
Established in 1850, The National Hotel has a colorful past from being a stage coach stop to being frequented by historical figures, including Buffalo Bill Cody and Annie Oakley. With its ideal location, nestled among quaint river towns such as Lambertville, NJ and New Hope, PA across the river in Bucks County. This location can sleep 12 attendees and includes space for up to 5 commuters to participate.
Coordinators are two women who share their recovery journey with you.
Register Online Now
Please complete the two step process below to register:
1. Complete the registration information form below and click/press the Submit button
2. Click on the Buy Now button to pay for your registration
- To receive a FULL REFUND, please contact the email address above IN WRITING NO LATER THAN 4 weeks prior to the date for which you are registered to attend.
- Cancellations made less than 4 weeks prior to the retreat date WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL ONLY if your cancelled space is filled.
- GDVI and coordinators reserves the right to cancel any of these weekends if it does not receive at least 15 reservations by the respective registration dates. You will be refunded in full if this occurs.
- There is no sobriety requirement to attend, but participants MUST STAY SOBER DURING THE WEEKEND. This ensures that everyone can attend in safety and work together to expand our recovery. People will be asked to leave if they do not abide by this rule. This also includes the use of alcohol during your stay.